Dragon Ball Z Vs. Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Vs. Naruto

Fight as a Dragon Ball z fighter or Naruto Ninja, or create your own

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

karon's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pincess Karon
Mod
Mod
Pincess Karon

Fighter Page
Power Level/Chakra:
karon's Story Left_bar_bleue100/100karon's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Heath points:

karon's Story Empty
PostSubject: karon's Story   karon's Story EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:14 pm

THIS IS THE STORY I HAD IN MY HEAD SINCE I WAS A KID:TELL ME WHAT U THINK
Chapter 1: The Begining

The wind was calm in the Kingdom of Akari. There lived a prince named William who was the best fighter in his Kingdom. William had a friend named Kurai who was the prince of Makai. One day a girl came in the picture, Princess Diana.. she came to meet the 2 princes. Diana became friends with William and Kuri, but William fell for Diana and confessed her. Little did William know that Kurai also fell in love with Diana and is willing to do anything to get her. That night Kurai kiddnapped the Princess and takes her to his country of Makai and tryed to tell her she loved her but she loved William, so he said to her" IF THERE IS NO WILLIAM,U WILL MARRIE ME!!!!!!!." Kurai leaves with a spell book and trys to kill William. William saw threw his plan and cast a spell to send Kurai to the Dark relam and saved Diana.

1 Year Later.......

William and Diana got married and hade a daughter named Karon.
Diana and william looked at her with dillightness in there heart and showed her to the whole kingdom.The kigdom was so happy they had a child that they sent them gifts of jo and happyness.

Little did William Know tha Kurai escaoed the Drak Relam and coming to have his revenge on him and Diana........

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Back to top Go down
Pincess Karon
Mod
Mod
Pincess Karon

Fighter Page
Power Level/Chakra:
Heath points:

karon's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: karon's Story   karon's Story EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm

on karon 2nd birthday she was given the power to purify darkness so no one can put Akari in to darkness.
At the same time Kurai invaded Akari and order his soldiers to capture the queen and the child. william was shoked what just happened so he took out his sword and tryed to fight them off.

Diana saw the soldiers and started to run to the church for sanchuary, but one on the soldiers accdently killed her by mistake thinking she was a cominer. William saw that and was furius and started to fight the soldiers off until he got there where his beloved lyed dead. William see karon and picks her up and strarts to scream. he ran into the church were his advisore Arkum was waiting for him.

"Arkum please take my daughter and take her far away form this place so no one can hert her!"

Arkum"Ur highness i cann leave with out u!"

William" i said go!" "There is no way i will be able to escape alive so plaease just take her and protect her with ur life!"
" Your a dragon for God sake!"

Arkum leaves with karon on a hourse"Good bye my king, mah god be with u and ur queen."

Arkum was almost of site when Kurai appeared in forn of him demaning where Diana is and the baby.

Arkum sreams" U BASTERED UR MEN KILLED DIANA AND THERE IS NO WAY I AM GIVING THE PRINCESS TO U!"

Arkum said a magic spell and transported Karon and Arkum to earth

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Back to top Go down

karon's Story
Page 1 of 1