Dragon Ball Z Vs. Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z Vs. Naruto

Fight as a Dragon Ball z fighter or Naruto Ninja, or create your own

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sojiro seta "give me a mission please"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragoona
beginner
beginner
dragoona

Fighter Page
Power Level/Chakra:
Sojiro seta "give me a mission please" Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sojiro seta "give me a mission please" Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Heath points:
Sojiro seta "give me a mission please" Left_bar_bleue100/100Sojiro seta "give me a mission please" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sojiro seta "give me a mission please" Empty
PostSubject: Sojiro seta "give me a mission please"   Sojiro seta "give me a mission please" EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Sojiro was getting bored. Ha had been waiting for awhile but couldnt seem to find anyone in the akatsuki bulding. They mustve all been out doing something. They were all supposed to find the jinchuriki right? He knew this but still he was getting tired of waiting. Thisw asnt visible on his face though because he had the same smile on his face at all times. He waited for about an hour before he thought he heard something. He turned with the same smile and said "Sojiro Seta here..please give me a mission sir."
Back to top Go down

Sojiro seta "give me a mission please"
Page 1 of 1